Company Detail

UV LASER
UV LASER
Services
Member Since, Nov 10, 2021
D-395/396, 1st cross, 1st Stage, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058
Login to View contact details
Login

About Company

Launched in 2016 and run by creatives like you, we at UV Laser are proud of our 99% quality score. And that we re-make & re-ship the other 1% for free. We’re still a young company, but we’re growing up fast! With no minimum order size, more than 180,000 people have made over 550,000 custom products at our digital making centers across the world. We take pride in the work that we do, ensuring customer satisfaction every time.

Job Openings

  • CNC Operator

    - Bengaluru

    The Candidate has to be a ITI / Diploma holder with 0 -2 years of experience in Operation of CNC Turning Centres, VMCs, HMCs and capable of independen...

Company Detail

  • Is Email Verified
    No
  • Total Employees
    1-10
  • Established In
    2016
  • Current jobs
    1
talentworkforce